Start your journey to smooth skin! The skin you want, the treatment you’ve been waiting for.
MicroNeedling delivers the latest in revolutionary treatment to repair and restore aging or damaged skin, naturally. Clinically-proven to significantly improve facial acne scars, stretch marks, fine lines and facial wrinkles, the Exceed treatment produces excellent results after just a few weeks!
Microneedling, also known as percutaneous collagen induction (PCI), is a non-surgical treatment that uses very fine, short, sterile needles to create tiny punctures in your skin, prompting a natural, collagen-stimulating healing process that corrects flaws and improves skin quality. This minimally invasive* facial treatment is clinically proven to deliver an improvement over time for several different indications and conditions!
Create new collagen.
Reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles.
Tackle Stretch Marks.
Eliminate Fine Lines and Wrinkles.
Treat facial acne scars.
Looking for a revolutionary add-on experience? Try our Exosomes.
Exosome treatments are based on the most cutting edge scientific biotech breakthrough for skin rejuvenation and regeneration. Exosomes are responsible for cell to cell communication and for facilitating the exchange of RNA and other important proteins between cells (e.g. fibroblasts, keratinocytes, immune cells, etc.), in addition to transferring numerous growth factors and cytokines and genetic materials that have shown signs of tissue repair and improving skin cells. These data coding avatars have been harnessed for our new line of Exosome products to promote a more radiant youthful appearance.
Advantages vs. other anti-aging methods
- Epidermis (outer layer of skin) remains intact and is not damaged unlike more invasive treatments
- Low risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- The first dual-indicated microneedling treatment that is FDA-cleared for facial acne scars and facial wrinkles
Clinically proven results for skin smoothing effects
- 86% of the subjects reported significant improvement of their acne scars
- 88% reported they would recommend the treatment to family and friends
Improvement in aging skin
- 90% of patients saw an improvement in facial wrinkles
- 78% of subjects saw an improvement in periorbital wrinkles in just 90 days